We believe that having a defined set of beliefs and values is important for the future of IMC. This philosophy has resulted in the formation of a set of IMC values. As the business grows our values can forge a shared culture across all the IMC offices, helping us in retaining employees, attracting new talent and assisting in induction days, performance evaluations and promotions.
We set out to formulate values that are genuine, recognizable, matching reality, internally focused, aspirational, inspirational and original.
The ten things we believe in:
- Creating a good opportunity and daring to make the most of it
- Making things happen today – and making them better tomorrow
- Recognising the best ideas regardless of hierarchy
- Taking responsibility for others as well as yourself
- Anticipating change and continuously innovating
- Hiring talented people and giving them lots of responsibility
- Celebrating success… but keeping both feet firmly on the ground
- Daring to imagine how things could be......
- Being here to stay
- Having fun